Montag, 12. Januar 2015

Christmas Tree Design


Hello everyone!

Original Post is from (Dec. 25th 2014)

I'll be back home tomorrow. Today I just have a few pics for you. I'll tell you about the colours I used later. I'm writing this on my phone and therefore want to keep it short!
Merry Christmas!




Edit (12.01.):
Hi guys, I totally forgot to do an update on this one...
As a base I used W7 - Linen that I got from my online shopping haul in december. It was the first W7 polish I've used so far. The formula was okay for the price. I got a 15mL bottle for €1,25 so I guess I couldn't expect much. The smell was awful, it applied streaky but leveled out with the second coat and was quite opaque. The polish was a bit on the thin side and I had to do quite a lot of cleaning around my cuticles. I do like the colour though. It is a warm natural beige and does look like linen.
For the design I used a dotting tool to create the tree with NYX - Alaskan Wild wich is a dark green creme polish. I then used my dotting tool to create the christmas ornaments on the tree using 3 Maybelline polishes:
-Cherry Diamonds (500/515D) is a ruby red with a golden shimmer.
-Vert Miracle (720) is a blueish very dark green
-Gold All Night (735) is a metallic gold. I used it here in this gold comparison.
I can not remember if I used a basecoat on this, but I usually don't when I am using light colour. I did for sure top it off with a layer of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP