Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014

Latest Nailpolish Haul

Hello everybody!
Welcome back to my blog.

Today I want to share with you the goodies I got on my latest shopping trip a few days ago.
I scored 3 essence polishes and 4 p2's.
Those 3 are from a limited edition.
(040-purple charism, 010-brown splendor and 020-golden aura)
Can't wait to try those.
Of course I instantly had to see them on my nails.
I decided to put on the brown splendor and was really happy with the result although I expected something slightly different. In the bottle the polish seems to have a touch of red, wich the pictures unfortunately do not show very well. But on the nails it was more af a golden chocolaty brow.
(I used an all-in-1 basecoat from essence and no top coat for the pics below.)
Indoors with flash
outdoors no flash no sunlight
I really liked the way this turned but I wanted to to something more.
I put on a coat of golden aura to my ringfinger and layered 2 coats of p2 lost in glitter - get gorgeous! (020) over it and finished with a coat of Maybelline Express Manicure Top Coat.
I forgot to take a picture without the glitter.
Can you see the beautiful glitter?
The formula of all polishes was very good, went on without any problems and required hardly any cleanup. 
As you can probably see in the last picture get gorgeous! has a golden transparent base and is full of microglitter and hexagonal glitter in different sizes. I love the shimmer and reflexions.

Let me know what you think of these polishes!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP