Montag, 8. Dezember 2014

LOOK By BIPA Nail Quickie - Street

Good morning everybody!

And welcome to another Manic (or should I say ManicURE) Monday!:-D
I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was fantastic.

Today I want to share with you an Austrian drugstore brand nailpolish. It is called LOOK by BIPA Nail Quickie - Street (Nr.20). I bought it a few weeks ago when I was visiting my parents.
Street is a grey polish with a glossy finish.
Since it is a fast drying polish I had to be quick with the application, wich was a little hard, because the brush is very thin. But I used a little thicker coat than I usually would and it was fully opaque with only that one coat. For the pictures below I used essence studio nails all in one complete care as a base and no topcoat.
All pictures where taken indoors with a flash because it was already dark.

I like the glossy finish with just one coat and no topcoat.
As I said before I only applied one coat that dried really quick and I definitely like how this turned out. I was not sure that this colour would go well with my skintone, but I think it looks good.

Let me know what you think of this colour.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP