Montag, 15. Dezember 2014

OPI - Nicki Minaj - Metallic 4 Life

Hi Everyone!


Today I have a real beauty to share with you.  OPI Nicki Minaj - Metallic 4 Life. 

It is a glitterpolish with a black base and a whole lot of silver glitter in it. There is microglitter and small glitter all over it and also some medium sized hexes. 
I was afraid that the black base would swallow up the glitter so I used two coats of LOOK by BIPA - purple-green as a base. But after applying the first coat of Metallic 4 Live I was simply amazed. You can see every single bit of glitter. The jelly base doesn't dimm the shine at all. 

Application was quite easy. The polish is more on the thick side, but with all that glitter in it it's not a wonder at all.  

 For this swatches I used essence all in one as a base, 2 layers of LOOK - green-purple, 2 layers of Metallic 4 Life and a generouse coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.


Indoors with flash
Indoors under my LED desk light.
Outdoors with flash.
Outdoors with flash
Outdoors no flash. I think this looks almost like a jelly sandwich.


Closeup.
Outdoors without flash. I can really see those flakies floating in the black jelly base.


I really am quite happy how this manicure turned out. Unfortunately the pictures are not doing it much justice. (Except for the last one maybe.)

This polish is probably a good one for a Galaxy manicure. I'll give it a try and let you know how it turned out.

In the meantime let me know what you think of M4L! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP