Montag, 22. Dezember 2014

Sally Hansen - Go Bananas

Hi everybody!


How are you guys doing? Hope you had a great weekend!
Today I have a gorgeous Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish to share with you. The colour is called Go Bananas (845) and is not really appropriate for the season, but first it was a gift from my aunt and I wanted to try it out and second who cares? :-D
As you'd expect Go Bananas is a yellow colour, but there is much more to it. I really love the beautiful pearly silver shimmer. It makes the polish special. The formula of this polish is very good, but a little bit thin. It is a sheer creme polish. I applied three coats of Go Bananas and my VNL was still shining through.
For the pictures below I did not use base or top coat.
Indoors. LED lighting.
Indoors with flash.
Indoors with flash
In the pictures it seems to be opaque, but I was not quite happy with the result.
I then cleaned up one of my fingers and put on a white base to make the colour pop out a bit better.
I used two coats of Wet n Wild - French White Crème (E449C).

Then I put on two coats of Go Bananas and really liked the result. The colour was just brighter and there was absolutely no more VNL.

In the left picture you can see, that the ringfinger is brighter. In the right one you can see the difference in opacity. The middelfinger shows quite a bit VNL - the ringfinger is perfectly opaque.
Indoors with flash. Too bad that the shadow is on my ringfinger.
I think you can still see the difference the white base made though.
I think this is a gorgeous colour but I'm not sure it goes with my very pale skintone. I'll give it another try with a tan in the summer or use it for designs.

What do you think about Go Bananas?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP