Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2014

Wet n Wild - Burgundy Frost

Hello everyone!

And Merry Christmas! I whish you all the best.
Today I have the beautiful Burgundy Frost (E412A) from Wet n Wild to share with you. I've been using it for some manicures in the past as in my Santa Claus Tutorial
The formula of this polish was very good and easy to apply. It was opaque in one coat, but the colour was richer and darker in two coats. You can see the difference in the pictures below as I only put on one coat on my ringfinger and two on all the others.
For these swatches I used essence all in one as a base and no topcoat.


Indoors without flash under LED lighting.
Indoors with flash. 
Outdoors no flash.
direct sunlight
direct sunlight.
 Can you see the difference between my ringfinger and the others?
 It is just a bit more pale.



I really love this burgundy red and the glossy finish it dried to. Even without any topcoat it was very shiny. This is the perfect Christmas red!

How do you like this colour?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP