Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015

2k Beauty - Teal

Hello everybody!

After swatching the 2k beauty set here this morning, I felt like trying one of them instantly and decided to go for Teal. It is a beautiful sea-green, aquamarine colour that dries to a gritty finish and has a wonderful silver shimmer to it. The formula was fantastic! I used two very thin coats and am happy with the good coverage this polish has. One slightly thicker coat would have reached full opacity too.
For these swatches I used a Maybelline basecoat.






Pics above: Indoors with flash or under LED lighting. Below: outdoors in direct sunlight.




I then added a generouse layer of Seche Vite to get rid of the texture and was surprised that it brought out a foil-like finish. I liked it before, but now I love it! It is sparkly and shimmery and almost as shiny as a mirror. It is just fabulous.




Pics above: Indoors with flash or under LED lighting. Below: outdoors in direct sunlight.






Sorry that this is such a picture heavy post, but as you can tell I totally fell in love with this polish and could not decide wich pictures to post... :-) I really was surprised about the good quality of this polish, considering the low price!

Do you like this colour? Have you ever heared about the 2k beauty brand befor?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP