Montag, 12. Januar 2015

Barry M - Nude

Hi everyone!

Today I have this beautiful Barry M polish from my December Online Shopping Haul to share with you. Nude is a light beige sheer creme almost jelly polish. In the pictures below I used 3-4 coats, but 2 would have been fine too. There was not that much difference. As you can see there is still a VNL.  I topped these off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Application of this polish was very easy, because of the great formula. It went on smoothly, dried quickly and there was no balding when applying multiple layers. Also there was hardly any cleanup to do. 




I really like this polish as a base for manicures, but I would not wear it on it's own again. I am not a fan of having a VNL. But I do like the colour with my skintone. Maybe I'll try layering it over something else.
All the pictures above where taken indoors with artificial lighting and a flash.

Do you own any Barry M polishes? What do you think about this colour?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP