Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2015

Christmas Shopping - Part 1

Hi everyone!


I hope you all had a great start in 2015! 
I´m sorry it took me so long to get back to you. 
Today I want to show you what I bought when I was in Austria for the holidays.
It is quite much so I will devide it into two parts. Here is an overview:

 First:
Second:
Here are some more detailed pictures of the first haul:
I will do a separate post on this nail art box soon. (Edit: I did it here.)
essence colour and go: juicy love - love is in the air - I love my blue jeans - roller coaster - fame fatal
LOOK by BIPA: special effect metallic hologram & yeti green, nail quickie purple glam & beige
b.pretty Chrome Collection: chrome sweet chrome - inchromnia - cinnachrome - game of chromes -
the big chrome theory
L'Oreal Paris - scarlet vamp & noir whisper
Oh My Gosh - purple rain & abundance
LOOK by BIPA nailpolish twins
Maybelline Color Show - Tutti Fruity & Ocean Blue
p2 Lost In Glitter - think big! & start wild!
essie - 302 sparkle on top & leave no trace glitter nail polish remover
All pictures where taken indoors with a flash. I will link back to the colours once I've done swatches and reviews.

Did you get yourself something for Christmas?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP