Freitag, 9. Januar 2015

Christmas Shopping - Part 2

Hi everyone!

Today I want to show you some detailed pictures of the second part of my Christmas Shopping Haul.


Sally Hansen Christmas double pack:
Tippy Taupe & Crown Jewels
Ruby Do & Straeberry Shields
I'll do a separate post on these matte colours from claire's.
claire's: Magic Show - Grey Day - Splatter Green - Glitz - Metallic Dark Berry
Catrice Crushed Crystals: Stardust - Oyster&Champagne - PLUMdog Millionaire
Catrice NailLACQUER: First Class Up-Grape & Blue Ans A Half Men (I had to get that one for the name alone! :-D)


s-he stylezone: 035 - 235 - 260 - 280 - 110
(No, that is not my phone number! :-) It's a shame those beauties don't have names, just numbers...)
b.pretty: Glitter Topcoat: christmas fireworks & new years party
Nail Polish: petrolia & mulled wine
All the pictures where taken indoors with a flash. I will link back to the colours once I've done swatches and reviews.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP