Montag, 26. Januar 2015

essence - colour & go - roller coaster

Good morning everybody!

Today I want to show you essence - colour & go - roller coaster (179).
This beautiful aqua green has a golden shimmer and I totally fell in love with this polish! I applied two coats for full opacity. The formula was great and very easy to apply. The flat brush helped with that! It also dried very quickly.




Unfortunately these pictures don't do this polish justice. I hope to get some sunshine pictures soon to show you all it's beauty. Until then try zooming in on one of the bottle shots to see the wonderful shimmer. :-D
As I said before, I really love this colour and will wear it again. With the right outfit this will fit year-round.

How do you like roller coaster? Isn't that colour amazing?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP