Dienstag, 13. Januar 2015

French Manicure on Barry M - Nude

Hi everybody!

Yesterday I showed you a nude polish from Barry M. I later on did a French Manicure with a little design. 
It wasn't hard to do. All you need is a very opaque white colour - I used china glaze - White On White -, a black polish and some glitter (essence - black is black & china glaze - Fairy Dust). Also you'll need a fine nail art brush and some stickers to create your french tips if you can not do it free handed.


 Once you're done with the tips use your brush to create four lines, two of them should form a petal shape. And also some dots.
With the glitter polish you fill out the petal shape and also create fine lines underneath the white tips of your other fingers. Once you are done let it dry a bit and then top it of with a protective topcoat to level it out. I used Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, because it never smudges the patterns and gives a great shine.


The pictures above where taken indoors with artificial light and flash. I also took some daylight pictures you can see below. 



I am not that good with nailart yet, as you can see in the closeup pictures, but over all I am satisfied with this result. Unfortunately the glitter is not visible very well in this pictures, but I think it made the manicure perfect.

What do you think of this manicure? Do you like French Manicures?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP