Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2015

Haul: Polish Shopping in Hamburg

Hello everyone!

I am back from my trip to Hamburg. As you are no doubt aware, I bought some nailpolish while I was there. Today I want to share my haul with you.
Here are some more detailed pictures for you:
 I got this awesome deal on Catrice nailpolish. Two bottles for only €2,75! I was really happy and got myself these two: Get The Blues (55) & Glitterazzi (50) and The GlamoureX Factor (24) & Two Million Dollar Baby (41).
 These p2 polishes are pretty awesome. I got Color Victim - summer calling (621) - fever (650) & that's it! (693). Leather Matte - dress code:trendy (040) and Lost In Glitter -be devine! (060).
I also got some Rival de Loop polishes. I know the brand by name, but I have not tried it before. The two holo polishes looked so very pretty and I had to get them. The glitter topper was on sale and had to be bought too! :-D
Rival de Loop - Holo Nails - #01 dreamland (pink) & #03 cute candy (lilac).
Rival de Loop - Queen of the Night - 04 Dancing Diva.
For my essence collection I got some add-ons: colour & go - sparkling water lily and 02 always on my mint from the "like an unforgettable kiss"-collection.
Last but not least I got this Manhattan Blogger's Choice polish - Green & Bronx. I am not really a fan of this colour in the bottle, but I simply had to get this one being a polish blogger myself.

How do you like my pickings? Do you own any of these polishes?

As always I will link back to the polishes once I've done swatches and reviews.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP