Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015

LOOK by BIPA Nail Quickie - Beige

Hi everyone!

For my second post today I want to show you this LOOK by BIPA Nail Quickie. I got this during my Christmas Shopping spree. See the haul here.
Beige has a beautiful golden shimmer to it and is an elegant nude colour. It is definetely work appropriate and can be worn every day. But in my opinion this could also go with a festive robe.
The formula of this Nail Quickie is very good. I used two coats to reach full opacity and it dried very fast. For these swatches I did not use a base or top coat.


How do you like this polish? Isn't it a wonderful nude?

You might also like my other posts on LOOK by BIPA polishes:


Check them out! :-D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP