Sonntag, 25. Januar 2015

Maybelline - Cherry Diamonds & Mexican Flag

Hi everybody!

A few days ago I went to a mexican restaurant and decided to do a little tribute to the mexican flag on my nails. I used Maybelline - Cherry Diamonds on all my nails except for the ringfinger.
For my accent nail I used two coats of china glaze - White On White as a base and then painted the right side of my nail with Cherry Diamonds. To recreate the mexican flag I added some Wet 'n Wild - Carribean Frost and NYX - Alaskan Wild to the left side, put on a light brown rhinestone in the middle and finished it off with a layer of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I also did that on my other nails. As a Base I used Maybelline Express Finish - Base Brillante.
Flag of Mexico.svg


 I think I did quite a good job with the colours. :-)

Do you like my Mexican Flag?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP