Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015

OPI - Grand Canyon Sunset

Hello everybody!

Today I have another colour from december's online shopping haul to share with you.
Indoors with a flash.
This is the beautiful OPI - Grand Canyon Sunset. It is a pinkish coral with a light shimmer. I applied two layers of Grand Canyon Sunset over a Maybelline basecoat. The formula is wonderful to work with and requires almost no cleanup. It goes on smoothly and evenly.
All pictures below where taken outdoors without a flash and no topcoat on.





After putting on a layer of Seche Vite to seal it in, I realised, that my nails where the same colour as the rare blossom of my bathroom plant. It only has one or two a year so this was a lucky coincidence! (Please do not ask the name of the plant, I don't have a green thumb at all... :-D)




I really love this colour and think that it is appropriate for any occasion and season. 

How do you like Grand Canyon Sunset?

2 Kommentare:

  1. This colour is beautiful and I totally agree, I would wear this all year around. Such a cute coincidence that it matches your plant haha - makes for some lovely photos :)

    Great post!
    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dear Charlotte,
      thank you for your kind words! I was so happy to get those shots! :-)
      Greetings from Munich,
      Pia

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP