Samstag, 24. Januar 2015

OPI - I Just Can't Cope-Acabana

Hello everyone!

Today I have another OPI polish from my Online Shopping Haul to share with you. This is OPI - I Just Can't Cope-Acabana from the 2014 Brazil Collection.
The formula of this polish was okay. Application was a bit tricky. The first coat went on very streaky but this leveled out with the second coat and was fully opaque afterwards.


I really like this bright yellow a lot even with my pale skintone.




I totally had to think of summer and bees with this colour. Sadly I did not have time to play around with the theme and try some design. But I will be trying that in spring or summer again! :-)

How do you guys like this polish? 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP