Samstag, 31. Januar 2015

p2 - Color Victim - fever

Hello everyone!

Todays post is about this wonderful cherry red p2 - Colour Victim polish by the name fever, that I recently bought. (You can see the haul here.)
Fever is a very rich cherry red creme polish with a great formula. Application of this polish was easy and required hardly any cleanup. It was opaque in two coats. Fever dries to a glossy finish. All pictures were taken without a topcoat.

The outdoors pictures below were taken without a flash. There was no direct sunlight.


I really like this colour a lot and will be wearing it again soon. Hopefully I will find some other colours of that brand that I like. Everything I've tried so far was fantastic. 

How do you like this red? Do you like p2 polishes?

You may also be interested in my other posts on p2:

2 Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP