Mittwoch, 18. März 2015

AND THE WINNER IS...

Hello Beauties! Hello contestants!

Thank you all for being part of my green week! It was so much fun reading all your lovely posts. Unfortunately there can only be one winner.

And the winner is: Amy Forsythe! Congratulations Amy! 
Take a look at all the other great entries:
Melissa Ellefsen - Jamberry Wraps
Hayley Daley-Hannibal- Barry M
LacqueredBits - golden clover
MiliManicure - stamping
Elle 'elleganze' Kennedy - irish mix&match
I hope you enjoyed this contest as much as I did and will be part of whatever comes next! 
xo Pia

Here is a picture I took this morning. All votes that may come in later are invalid! This is the final score.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations Amy. I think that yours was the best of all!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh thank you, I really loved your tiny golden clovers, they were so precise! x

      Löschen
  2. Antworten
    1. Thanks you Mili, that's very kind of you. You did some great designs! x

      Löschen
  3. Wow thank you so much everyone! There was some great nail art, I had no idea what would happen!
    I just really enjoyed doing a guest post, it was so exciting as I'd never done it before.
    Hope you had a fun St Patrick's Day! x

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP