Samstag, 28. März 2015

ANNY - midtown skyline

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend ahead of you! Today I want to share with you a polish from a brand I've nevertried before. This is ANNY - midtown skyline (383).

Midtown skyline is a turquoise creme polish with a wonderful formula. It was so easy to apply and gave me no trouble at all. It was almost opaque in one coat, but I prefer to apply two, to level out any bumps in the first coat. I really like the colour too. It gives you an instant summer feeling on your nails. Perfect for all the grey days ahead! :-)
For these swatches I did not apply a topcoat. The polish has a very glossy finish on its own.


For a little sparkle I added a layer of 244 by Black Onyi. A brand that I have never heard befor that comes from the Netherlands. It addes a pearl finish to the base colour. I think it looks so pretty and I have to do a separate post on this one soon.
I really like the combination of these two polishes, but for a summer feeling I'd recommend wearing midtown skyline alone. Maybe only with a pearl or glitter accent.

How do you like these polishes? Do you prefer the pearl finish, or the plain glossy one?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP