Mittwoch, 18. März 2015

b.pretty - inchromnia

Hello Lovelies!

A few days ago, before my green week for St. Patricks Day started, I posted my b.pretty chrome collection. Today I want to show you one of these polishes. This is inchromnia. Given that it is almost 2 AM and I can't sleep, this might be the perfect post to write right now! :-D
Inchromnia reminds me of platinum with a golden touch. It is a shimmery matte metallic polish with a great formula that is easy to apply. It leaves hardly any brushstrokes and is opaque in two coats. 


In these outdoor pictures the colour appears a bit colder and reminds me more of steel. I really like the finish of this polish a lot. Depending on the lighting it has this cold chrome look or a warmer golden touch.
I will definitely be wearing it again. It is suitable for everyday but pretty enough to be festive. With a little accent you can wear it for any occasion!

How do you like this polish? Are you a fan of the chrome finish?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP