Dienstag, 17. März 2015

Cartice - Hyde in the park

Hello Beauties!

It finally is St. Patricks Day and the last day of green week and my competition. You can still enter until tonight! I'd like to show you a dark green polish today. 

This is Catrice - Hyde in the Park from their Check & Tweed Limited Edition. It is a dark green polish with a soft shimmer. The formula is good and easy to apply. With two coats it is fully opaque.


As an accent I added a coat of essence - circus confetti.
Sorry for the very short and mostly unformated post. My internet connection at home is currently down and I had to use my phone to type this in...

I wish you all a wonderful St. Patricks Day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP