Donnerstag, 5. März 2015

essence - that's what i mint!

Hello lovelies!

Today I want to show you a polish from my latest shopping trip in the city. This is essence that's what I mint!, a blueish mintgreen creme polish.
The formula of that's what I mint! is excellent. With two thin coats it is fully opaque, but even one slightly thicker coat would cover your nail completely. It dries fast and has a glossy finish.
On my ringfinger I used go bold! as an accent and on my middlefinger I applied kiss me, freddy. Both are fully opaque in two coats and have a great formula, that is easy to apply. Kiss me, freddy is a silver and mint polish with a foil like finish.


To seal it all in, I used a layer of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, wich made the foil nails even more vibrant and splendid.


 Left: under LED light, no flash. Right: room light with flash 
As an accent I added five dark green rhinestones and a light green one to my golden ringfinger and sealed it in with Seche Vite again. 
I am happy with this mix and match manicure. I really like the pastel mint a lot and the accents too.

Wich colour is your favourite here?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP