Sonntag, 15. März 2015

Hair • Nails • Etc - Green Week - St Patrick's Day Competition

Guest Post from Hair • Nails • Etc for Green Week!


St Patrick's Day Green Week Nail Art using Sally Hansen - Grass Slipper

Hello! I'm Amy from Hair • Nails • Etc, I'm so excited to be a guest blogger for the lovely Pia today as part of her Green Week competition. This is my first time writing a guest post and also my first ever St. Patrick's themed manicure, so I really hope you like it.

For this nail art design I decided to combine two of my favourite techniques: gradients and striping tape. I started off painting all my nails with gold glitter polish, then top coat and leaving them to dry. After that I positioned the striping tape, applied the green polishes with a makeup sponge to create the gradient and then quickly removed the tape. As for the accent nail... I was going for an abstract three-leaf clover... not entirely sure it worked but at least it's a fun geometric pattern! 

Polishes Used:
  • Revlon - Posh
  • Sally Hansen - Grass Slipper
  • Barry M - Mint Green
  • Nicole by OPI - Carrie'd Away

St Patrick's Day Green Week Nail Art using Revlon, Sally Hansen, Barry M and Nicole by OPI

St Patrick's Day Green Week Nail Art using Revlon - Posh

St Patrick's Day Green Week Nail Art using Nicole by OPI - Carrie'd Away

I hope you liked this little nail art design, if you want to see more from me please do come over to my blog and say hello :) If you would also like to enter Pia's Green Week competition and be in with a chance of winning a lovely prize, then you still have a couple of days left to get your entries in! 

Happy St Patrick's Day for Tuesday!

Amy

2 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you for participating in my little competition, Amy! I love your green manicure
    xo Pia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Waw, this is beautiful!! And the idea for the clover is great!

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP