Sonntag, 29. März 2015

Halfmoon Manicure

Hello Lovelies!

Happy Sunday! Are you enjoying your weekend so far? i am still in Prague, but will be back tomorrow. About three weeks ago, I did a turquoise mix and match manicure with essence - that's what I mint!. I liked the colour combination a lot and decided to use the same polishes again for this halfmoon manicure.
I started off with two layers of go bold! on all of my nails except the ringfinger where I used that's what I mint!. After this was completely dry, I put on round stickers at the base of my nails and added two coats of that's what I mint! over the golden base and two layers of kiss me, freddy ontop of the mint polish.

I then carefully removed the stickers and topcoated the manicure with Seche Vite. As you can see my mani is not perfect, but I still was happy with my first attempt of a halfmoon manicure.


With some light blue and golden rhinestones I finished this manicure off.
How do you like it? Did you do a halfmoon manicure yourself lately?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP