Freitag, 13. März 2015

Ladybug in Grass for green week - St. Patricksday

Hello Beauties!


How are you today? It's Friday and the weekend is near! Todays post for "green week" is a little ladybug springtime manicure.
After basecoating my nails with a ridgefiller, I applied one coat of BarryM - Nude as a base for my design. On my ringfinger I created a little ladybug with my dotting tools using essence - juicy love & black is back. Unfortunately the combination of ridgefiller and Nude was not the best since it started chipping a few hours later... 


With a fine nail art brush I painted the grass on my nails with three shades of green. I used essence - L.O.L - a light green, essence - beijos be brazil - a grass green and NYX - Alsakan Wild - a dark green.




Here are the polishes I've used
Those nails are so cute! With the green you can't go wrong for St. Patricks Day but it also is lovely simply because it is spring!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead of you! If you want to join my St. Patricks Day Competition, there's still time! (INFO

How do you like todays manicure? If you like the ladybug and would like to do it yourself let me know, I could include a tutorial!

You may also like:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP