Sonntag, 15. März 2015

Manhattan - Bloggers Choice - Green & Bronx

Hello Lovelies!

Todays polish for green week is Manhattan - Green & Bronx from the Bloggers Choice Line, that I purchased a few weeks ago.
When I first spotted the bottle, I was not very intrigued to buy it. But being a new nail polish blogger, I had to get it since it was Bloggers Choice...
Green & Bronx is an olive creme polish jam-packed with tiny red and golden round glitter. The formula of this polish is excellent. Application is very easy and the polish is almost opaque in one coat. For these swatches I applied two layers.

In direct sunlight the polish appears a bit darker and you can see how glossy it is even without any topcoat.


I was a bit disappointed that the glitter didn't shine through as much as I was hoping. The polish is too opaque to let the glitter stand out more.
To add a bit sparkle, I applied a rhinestone flower using five white ones and a light green one for the center.


I still am not quite sure if I like this polish, or not. There are so many gorgeous shades of green out there, but I don't think this is one of them (for me at least!).

What do you guys think? Do you like Green & Bronx?

Have you entered my St. Patricks Day competition to win the grand prize? (INFO)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP