Montag, 30. März 2015

p2 - mint flavour dots - Eastereggs

Hello Beauties!

I am back from my little Citytrip to Prague and want to start this week with a new theme. It is Easter this weekend and I would like to show you a few manicures for the season. Let's get started!
Today I want to show you p2 - mint flavour dots (021) from their new Just DREAMlike collection. Mint flavour dots is one of four effect toppers from the spring's fav nail top coat - line and contains very small white glitter hexes and medium sized mint and light green ones. Furthermore it has white irregular triangles in it. The glitter density is okay, but it is a bit hard to get them out of the bottle, because of the flat shape. For me it was okay though, because I only wanted a few highliths in my nails to make them look like Easter Eggs.


I used one coat of mint flavour dots over two layers of essence - love is in the air, wich i will show you in a separate post another time, and sealed it in with a generous coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. A few of the triangles edges still stuck out from underneath.


I really like the colour combination. This topper may look totally different layered over an other base colour and I am looking forward to try it out.

How do you like this combo? Did you try some Easter looks on your nails yet?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP