Dienstag, 28. April 2015

essence - the gel nail polish - prince charming

Hello Beauties!

Today I want to show you one of the new essence - the gel nail polishes, that I recently purcased: prince charming (25). 
Prince charming is a greenish turquoise with the most beautiful duachrome pearl shimmer, that shifts from blue to green with a hint of purple.
For todays manicure I used the base and topcoat that come with this new line. The basecoat is fantastic! It is so easy to apply and dries very quickly. Prince charming also has a great formula. The first coat went on a tiny bit streaky, but the second layered that out completely.
The topcoat is also just wonderful. It reminds me a bit of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat wich is my go to topcoat. Within minutes the polish is dry and super glossy.

Natalia from Polished Polyglot did a great rewiew last week of one of the gel nail polishes. Check it out! It encouraged me to paint my nails directly before going to bed. I was finished maybe half an hour before I laid down. The first thing I did in the morning was taking a look at my nails and being happy they weren't smudged or scratched at all.
Around noon I finally got a chance to take pictures in sunlight wich will show you prince charming's real charme! :-D Here you can see the beautiful shimmer, that I instantly fell in love with. Although in nature it is even prettier. The camera doesn't do this polish much justice.




Since there are so many great polishes I still want to try on and swatch for you, I will not do a durability test of prince charming now. If you are interested in that be sure to check out Polished Poliglot! Natalia wrote a very informative post on love is in the air, that covers that topic perfectly.

How do you like prince charming? Is this a colour you would like to wear?

You may also like:

2 Kommentare:

  1. What a wonderful shade! I missed this one, it looks so flattering against your skin tone, and the shimmer is really pretty too! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I have to recommend getting it! ;-D It is a gorgeous colour and I bet it would look lovely on you too.

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP