Montag, 20. April 2015

Latest Polish Purchase

Hello Beauties!

It has been a while since my last post and I bought a few new polishes since then that I want to share with you today! During the Easter Holidays my aunt visited me in Munich and we explored some drugstores that I have never been in and I made great discoveries!
I have seen a lot of Ruby Kisses polish on other blogs and social media, but never could find it around here. But now I know where to get them! Here are my picks:
Purple Fever - Magenta - Twinkling Mauve - Steel Magnolia - Millionaire Green

They had so many lovely colours to choose from and I barely managed to limit myself to only these 5 shades. Took real will power... :-D
Also essence launched a new line recently and I had to get a few of those too. The line is called the gel nail polish and contains 46 gorgeouse new colours.
bubble gum - indigo to go - wonderfuel - prince charming - frozen kiss

They come with a base and topcoat to make the polish last even longer. Furthermore I bought two new effect polishes that I finally could get my hands on. They were always out of stock when I was looking for them.
truth or dare? - #rebel
ANNY: surf the wave - diva
p2 - color victim: kind of crazy
Misslyn - velvet diamond: oriental emerald

I have been looking at this gorgeouse polish a couple of times before and didn't buy it. I can not tell you why I was hesitant. This is such a lovely colour and you will get to see it on my nails shortly.
I also got some nail art supplies. I love these little rhinestones. They contain stars, moons, squares, droplets and many more and I am eager to try them out! And I got two containers of nail transfer foils. They both look so pretty. The only thing is that I forgot to order the glue right with them and so I have to wait for that to arrive a bit longer... :-(

I really am quite happy with my findings and will share some soon!
How do you like these polishes? Any favourites so far? Wich one would you like too see swatched?

You may also like:

2 Kommentare:

  1. I would love to see essence effect polishes 😍 All look gorgeous ^^

    http://nailartinwonderland.blogspot.com.tr/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for the feedback! I will show them soon and let you know when they are up!

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP