Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015

ANNY - diva

Hello Beauties!

Today I want to show you a great spring polish. This is ANNY - diva (220) from my Easter Haul.
Diva is a lilac creme polish with a wonderful formula. It is so easy to apply and will not give you any trouble at all. I applied two thin layers for full opacity wich dried quickly. The polish is quite glossy on its own, but in these pictures you see it with Seche Vite topcoat.


What I love about this polish is that it looks a bit different in each light. Sometimes it is leaning towards blue, sometimes it is brownish or on the purple side. For a monochrome polish the variety is pretty awesome.
I think it is the perfect colour for late spring. Looking outside of my window right now, I see so many similar colours in our garden. Blooming flowers, trees and bushes don't lie, do they? :-)


Here are some impressions from the garden, that totally fit this wonderful polish:



I really love this gorgeous colour! How do you like this polish? Is diva a colour for you?


You may also like:

2 Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP