Montag, 4. Mai 2015

essence - brit-tea - Green Tea For Two

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you all had a great weekend and are prepared for the week ahead. Today I want to show you a polish from my latest drugstore haul. This is essence - Green Tea For Two from the new brit-tea Limited Edition.
Green Tea For Two is a pastel green sheer creme polish with a soft shimmer. The formula is excellent and really easy to apply. It dries quickly and has a soft velvet matte finish.
I only used two coats of the polish first, wich you can see in the indoor pictures. There is still a VNL so I decided to put on a third layer for the outdoor pictures.


With three coats the polish was perfectly opaque and the velvet matte finish stood out even better. What I am missing in the outdoor pictures is the soft pearly shimmer of this polish. You have to zoom in and look closely to see it.


I like this colour a lot for spring and the finish is so pretty. Unfortunatelly the pictures don't do this polish justice. You should see for yourself! :-D

Have you tried a polish from this collection yet?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP