Dienstag, 12. Mai 2015

My Mothers Day Nails

Hello Beauties!


As promised I want to show you what I was wearing on my nails for Mothers Day. I was planning to surprise my Mom and go to Austria, but I sprained my ancle on Friday and couldn't make the trip. Instead I stayed in Munich and visited my future mother in law with my fiancée. We had a great time there too, but it is not the same... On to the manicure!
I wanted to do a uni-coloured mix and match manicure and did so by painting two different accent nails.
I started my manicure with two coats of p2 - forever (690) on a Maybelline basecoat. The polish was a dream to apply. The formula is excellent and went on smooth.  
The colour of forever reminds me of the lilac bush in front of my window. Here is a picture:


A rich purplish lilac with a glossy finish. Totally my kind of colour! With NYX - White I dotted on a flower to my ringfingers and placed a baby pink rhinestone in the center. 

With china glaze - Fairy Dust I added some sparkle to my middle fingers.

To seal it all in I used Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I totally love this combo and simple manicures like that one in general. The colour is amazing and fits my wardrobe perfectly.

How do you like the colour? What did you wear on your nails for Mothers Day?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP