Samstag, 27. Juni 2015

Catrice - Crushed Crystals - Oyster & Champagne

Hello Beauties!

Finally it is Saturday again! Today I want to show you a quick manicure using catrice - Crushed Crystals - 04 Oyster & Champagne.
As a base for this manicure I used two coats of LOVEnder and then I added one layer of Oyster & Champagne. 

Oyster & Champagne is a rosy glitter polish with a textured finish. It is from the Crushed Crystels line, wich has fine crystals in it that look like diamond dust on the nail and give the polish its sand-like gritty finish.
The glitter to base ratio is also pretty good. I was totally satisfied with only one coat of Oyster & Champagne. I really love the combination of the diamond crystaly, the tiny rosy glitter and the medium sized hexes. 
And look how shiny it is in direct sunlight! Love it!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend planed or just enjoy yourself at home.

How do you like this combination? Do you like the grey and rosy glitter together?

You may also like:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP