Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015

OPI mini Muppets

Hello Beauties!

Wow, this post has been sitting in my draft folder for months now. I totally forgot about the pictures. Today I finally added some text to share them with you! For Christmas I got a few polishes that I only shared with you briefly. Here is a closer look to the OPI Muppets mini collection.



Miss Piggy's Big Number - I Love Applause - Kermit Me To Speak - Chillin' like a Villain
On the back of the box you can read the following:
Miss Piggy's Big Number: Stand back... Miss Piggy's on sapphire!
I Love Applause: This sheer, sweet pink deserves a standing ovation.
Kermit Me To Speak: Listen up... I've got lots to say about this rosy mauve.
Chillin' Like A Villain: My evil plan... to get away with this precious, sheer nude.
I still haven't used them much because I always think that these mini bottles are getting empty too fast. I know it is stupid, but hey, everyone has their flaws... :-D
My favourite one here is definitely the blue polish. And I will put that one on any time now! I probably will be layering it over a blue creme polish because it is quite sheer and so are the other polishes from this collection.

Wich one is your favourite? Do you own any of these polishes?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP