Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015

Recap - June Favourites

Hello Sweeties!


June is almost over and so I want to show you my favourite manicures that I did in the past 30 days. My goal for this month was to try out some new techniques and manicure types. And I did! I tried Saran Wrap, Skittle Manicures, a Pond Manicure, homemade decals and many more. This month it was really hard for me to choose my four favourites, but finally I came up with this:

Sponged Rainbow (June 4th):

Galaxy Nails (June 9th):

 French Zebra Tips (June 11th):

Minions (June 14th):
Wich were your favourites this month?

You may also like:

2 Kommentare:

  1. Welldone on trying new things this month, what a fantastic way to grow and learn! I love the minion and zebra french tip nails :) xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. THANK YOU! I love them too! And I am glad I challenged myself to do new stuff. Otherwise it would get boring!
      xo, Pia

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP