Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015

Ruby Kisses - Silver Bling

Hello Beauties!

Today I want to show you Silver Bling from Ruby Kisses that I bought a while back in this huge haul. I have used it before in one of my July 4th manicures, but since it is such a gorgeous polish I thought it deserved a blogpost all on its own.
Silver Bling (RNP 112) is a silver metallic polish with a liquid foil finish. It is actually quite hard to take decent pictures of it. When you get too far away it easily blurres and when you're too close it almost looks like a mirror when the flash reflects.
The formula of this polish is fantastic. It applies smoothly and is almost opaque in one single coat even though I usually apply very thin layers. To get that foil like finish I applied two coats. Silver Bling dries very fast and has an even texture even though it looks like it is a bit gritty.
In my opinion Silver Bling is the perfect name for this wonderful polish. I could not describe it any better. If you are looking for a go to silver polish this should be it!

Do you also like a good silver polish?

You may also like:

1 Kommentar:

  1. The foil finish looks interesting, like real silver on the nails. Great swatch!

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP