Donnerstag, 3. September 2015

claire's - Splash & Tribal Accent Nail

Hello Beauties!

After showing you the last part of my Berlin Shopping Spree yesterday, I want to share with you one of the shown polishes. This is claire's - Splash.
First let me direct your attention to the tribal accent nail I'm wearing. As you may have noticed I am totally into stamping and accent nails lately and so I decided to use another pattern from the BP - 31 plate. After filling it in with colour and letting it dry over night I applied it to my ringfinger and cut off any excess before I sealed it in with Seche Vite.
I love this colourful pattern! But once I applied the decl I was facing a tiny problem. I could not decide wich colour I should be wearing on the rest of my nails... After a while I made up my mind and went with Splash.


Splash is a gorgeous blueish aqua creme polish with a soft white/silver pearl shimmer and a fantastic formula. It was easy to apply and totally opaque with two coats. The shimmer gives it an almost metallic or liquid foil like appearance, but without the brushstrokes. I think this is a gorgeouse colour for summer.
Even though I was happy with my choice at first I only wore it for a very short time befor I took off the turquoise polish and replaced it with a different colour. Interested in how that turned out? I will show it to you soon!
How do you like Splash? Would you still wear blue in autumn? What would be your choice of colour to go with this accent nail?

You may also like:

2 Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP