Sonntag, 27. September 2015

Green Glitter Gradient

Hello Beauties!

Happy Sunday! Sorry for my absence yesterday. There was just so much to do after a week of being sick, that I didn't have time to write a blogpost. Today I have to show you a beautiful fall manicure that I first intended to wear as an accent nail only but ended up doing on all my nails.

The green polish I used as a base is 210 from trend IT UP. It is from the same line as the apricot polish I swatched for you a few days ago. See the post here. And yes it is very smelly too! I really love the green colour with a hint of blue, but I guess I will not be using it anymore. I can not stand the smell.
It was however the perfect base to create a glitter gradient on. First I added a little bit of Holographic Pearls and then went over it with p2 - start wild!.
I really loved the look of this combination a lot and felt like doing a full glitter manicure.

And here is the result. It reminds me a bit of Christmas with all that sparkle, but I think it also looks great for fall.



I wish you all a happy Sunday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and take care!

Hope you like this glitter gradient. Would you wear it in autumn?

You may also like:

4 Kommentare:

  1. Great job on your blog. Im a new follower. Check out my new post

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It's green and it's sparkly...what to wish for more? It looks fancy and elegant and it don't reminds me of Christmas, but I would definitely were it anytime! Have a great day and week dear!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It's wonderful! For me it also reminds me of christmas a bit :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a beautiful glitter and lovely for fall! I love it so much when a glitter is so pretty you end up putting them on all the nails! I hope you have managed to catch up with things now you are better <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP