Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015

Rose Nail Art

Hello Sweeties!

Today is such a grey day in Munich and I feel like posting a Black and White Manicure. This is one of those rare occasions that I actually am still wearing the polish I blog about. It usually takes me a couple of days to upload everything, but I was working on the blog last night and so here is my manicure for you!

I started with two layers of L'Oreal - Black Swan and then added a stamped rose design to it. I did use white and silver stamping polish for this manicure, but in the pictures it looks like I only used one colour. I still like this manicure a lot. I don't know what it is with my ringfinger, but somehow I always manage to ruin the pattern on one nail. 


As you can see in the pictures it was very sunny yesterday. I don't understand why the silver stamping polish doesn't show in my pictures. Not even in sunlight. Makes me a bit angry that you can not see what I see...
I hope you still like my manicure. I thought it would also look gorgeous for Halloween.
Speaking of Halloween I would like to inform you that I am going to host a nail art contest on my blog in a few weeks to honour the best Halloween Nail Artist. Details will be up this afternoon so please stop by again!

You may also like:

4 Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP